This article discusses some tips and tricks to help you understand the differences better between two Orgs.
Compare All Assets
- The metadata types list on the left column follows this design language:
- Grayed out font indicates no metadata assets available.
- Normal font indicates metadata assets available but no differences found.
- Highlighted (bolded) font indicates metadata available as well as differences found.
- You can drilldown into selected metadata types using the twisty and into the metadata assets using the tree listing.
- You can change the size of the lists using the sliders. Click and grab the horizontal (or vertical) lines that look like a stack of pancakes and drag them.
- You can merge metadata between snapshots using the arrows between the second and third columns. This will only update the backup and not the Org itself. Please deploy these changes to the Org using the Deploy Assets feature.